[Edu-sig] Version 0.2.03 of PataPata released (adds Jython/Swing support)

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Wed Aug 9 00:16:19 CEST 2006

Arthur-

Thanks for the suggestion. I used hexedit to look at the WorldCommonTK.py
file and there were no 0x0d characters (cr). There were only 0x0a
characters (new line). So, at least that file is consistent. But I'll keep
looking (or maybe find a Python program that checks this for me?)
Maybe I should write a checker using PataPata as a test... :-)

--Paul Fernhout