[Edu-sig] [BULK] Re: Who are these people???

Peter Chase pchase at sulross.edu
Fri Dec 1 17:28:19 CET 2006

Who was it that stated they would prefer to be governed by the first 500
people in the Cambridge telephone book than the Harvard faculty?  (I
think it was WFB.)  Same goes for MIT.

We do not live exclusively or even mostly in a digital world.  All the
best parts are analog, especially the soft ones.

Peter