pchase at sulross.edu
Fri Feb 24 21:29:21 CET 2006
I'm teaching some prospective K-12 teachers this summer and propose to
introduce them to Python. Reasons are numerous
- It's the least weird language I know.
- It offers so many programming styles.
- And not least, it's free
SO: Any recommendations as to course textbooks? Or just go with Zelle
and/or O'Reilly's latest wood rat book?
- The students presumably have had programming courses already.
- I would think that K-12 students would be happier if they could
generate some graphics.
- This is a 6-weeks course. Little leisure time.
Appreciate any advice.
Sul Ross State University
More information about the Edu-sig