[Edu-sig] Europython Monday 3 July to Wednesday 5 July 2006

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri Jan 20 01:51:42 CET 2006

Awake for over 40 hours, no kidding that I cannot type ....

In a message of Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:43:05 +0100, Laura Creighton writes:
>Ok, now that EuroPython is no longer in my home town in Göteborg, I am

>This means that I have only done a minimal job of getting US

US as in You and Me and everybody else on this list.  Not the USA.
Not that we _mind_ American visitors, just that was not what
I meant when I capitalised 'us'.

>the Europython we want.

skip

>change I can saddle some of you with work there, and this will
>add to my prestige as a 'getter of things done'.

I guess I really must want some change,  but it was CHANCE that
I meant to write there.

ok, take care all,
Laura