[Edu-sig] Europython Monday 3 July to Wednesday 5 July 2006

Grégoire Dooms dooms at info.ucl.ac.be
Mon Jan 23 10:21:08 CET 2006

Laura Creighton a écrit :

>In a message of Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:14:48 +0100, Grégoire Dooms writes:
>

>>I have been using Python for 3 years for one of our AI courses at
>>UCLouvain. The software is based on Peter Norvig's AIMA python code, but
>>I've also developped a few puzzles and games for weekly assignments.
>>This course also features an agent development contest where groups of
>>students compete in a championship.
>>I am considering preparing a talk about this experience.
>>
>>All the best,
>>--
>>Grégoire Dooms
>>

>Sounds cool.  Do you compete with other schools?

No, not yet :-). This competition is one assignment out of 7 (of a 5
ECTS course).
I am thinking of giving students the agents of the year before to see if
they can come up with ways to enhance the results.
This will be for next year.

Is there a CFP for Europython ? What is the deadline for submitting a
paper/talk ?

Best,
--
Grégoire