[Edu-sig] Pre-announcement announcement

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 04:19:39 CET 2006

Need to try lots of stuff.  Obviously not everybody wants to try my stunts.
I don't jump in for others at the drop of a hat either -- like in a circus,
the lion tamer isn't necessarily a clown or vice versa (but if you can do
'em both, fine).

For example, I'm clearly mixed up in some rag tag army of Tetrahedronistas,
waging rebel action against the Giant Cube (aka Borg).  Romantic?  Sure.
But fraught with risks.  I'm proud to have a Python logo emblazoned on my
armour, but I'm not suggesting everyone who enjoys Python needs to enlist in
my crew.

So *many* user groups partially overlap in Python.  Your group and mine, for
example, whatever that means. I haven't read much Klein yet (nor met
Calvin).  Love his bottle.

Kirby