[Edu-sig] Python-Only Moodle?

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 19:26:22 CET 2006

This all sounds very constructive.  The suggestion to add a Wiki is great,
and to make a link to some source point where updates to the moodle may be

I'm still working on my Algebra with Python moodle.  I don't have enough
interactive resources.  It's top heavy on framework, needs more hands-on
exercises and stuff for people to actually *do*.