[Edu-sig] Raw moodle content for Moodle testing now available

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:43:53 CET 2006

Excellent.  I've sent the URL along to shuttleworthfoundation.org
http://wiki.tsf.org.za/shuttleworthfoundationwiki/ClassroomCoders

This is an interesting project in that it relies on peer-to-peer with
teachers as expert facilitators, but not necessarily authorities on the
subject material, which gets imported through various channels, remixed, and
sent back out to eager beaver peers.

Kirby