[Edu-sig] Alan Kay - another one of his ideas

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Wed Jul 12 19:18:00 CEST 2006

Oops, sorry about the typo in that first sentence; it should have read:

"The Squeak team may find of casual interest this project I started
a couple of months ago:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/patapata
It is an experiment in bringing some Squeak (and Self) related ideas to
the Python framework in a Pythonic way. "

[Rushing around with too many other things to get to these days preparing
for a week long trip..]

--Paul Fernhout