[Edu-sig] SuperSwiki2 Server Bootable ISO image

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 21:33:36 CEST 2006

SuperSwiki is not well promoted, in the sense of giving top-level
overview easily.  When I followed Daniel's link, I found nothing high
level.  After a series of hops, I arrived at:

"""
Basics of SuperSwiki
SuperSwiki is not yet a well-defined term. That said, here are some of
the ideas that are being explored. Undoubtedly, there will be changes
in emphasis or even direction, but this should give you a starting
point.
"""

This is not a promising way to promote a new technology.  I trust
adventuresome geeks to test out the USB2 version, but for those of us
swimming in proposals, it's frustrating to have the testers assume
we're already familiar with their namespace.