[Edu-sig] Designing CS...

Kevin Driscoll driscollkevin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 05:46:49 CEST 2006

A fun extension to this is honoring the winning team with rasterbation
(surprisingly no snickers at that word!) via
http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

Check :
http://flickr.com/photos/believekevin/147147175/
You can't see it in the photo but we posted a printout of their
winning code next to the poster.

Kevin