[Edu-sig] Monkeys! (was turtles)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 04:49:08 CET 2006

Not really -- just cuz I don't want to explain the difference and
old-style is even simpler syntax.  My expectation, maybe wrong, is by
the time these kids are old enough to use Python "on the job", the
old-style syntax will automatically create a new style class (as the
old style will have gone away).

I always think of "classic Coke" versus "the new Coke" (as in Coca
Cola) when I write about this stuff.  Old timer that I must be by now.

Kirby