[Edu-sig] IDLE wish (was Edu-sig Digest, Vol 31, Issue 16)

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 22:16:41 CET 2006

On 3/8/06, Brad Miller <bmiller at luther.edu> wrote:

> On Mar 8, 2006, at 2:06 PM, Vern Ceder wrote:
>
> > Andre.
> >
> > I like Lightening a lot! This is almost exactly what I have been
> > wanting
> > for beginners, and I may give it a try this spring.
> >
> > If IDLE behaved this well and was this easy to use things would be
> > much
> > better.

@ Brad and Vern especially:
Thank you for the positive feedback.  I hesitated before posting about
Lightning as it was a bit off-topic, but I'm glad I did.  Feel free to
make suggestions for improvement.

Also.... did you try to write a program that uses input() or
raw_input()?   This is, imo, its nicest feature... and why I wrote it
in the first place.

André