[Edu-sig] Properties use case

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 01:55:31 CET 2006

On 3/17/06, Dethe Elza <delza at livingcode.org> wrote:
> Nope, perfectly willing to be shown otherwise.  On the other hand,
> folks have dropped off the list, or threatened to, in part because of
> your attacks on other posters.

My interest in justice has overwhelmed my interest in discretion. I
have followed the present discussion closely and think the above does
not match my experience. Being new here, I have no idea of prior
history. This is the first significant thread I have followed on this
list.

With that caveat I feel compelled to say that in the context of the
current discussion I saw
Arthur ask questions in a straightforward way, and get very little
help and lots of wildly off-topic nitpicking digression laced with
argument from authority and a snarky attitude. I saw nothing of him
attacking any other poster, and think he has been relatively patient
given the tone of the responses.

In the not unlikely event that I stop paying any mind to this list as
a consequence of the present discussion, I feel compelled from a sense
of fairness to say that it will *not* be because of anything I have
seen in Arthur's behavior.

mt