[Edu-sig] Properties use case

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Mar 19 01:45:26 CET 2006

I sincerely appreciate your offer, and there is good reason to believe that
you have a good beat on my objectives.

But as I say, these conversations have actually caused me to reconceptualize
a bit. So that talking about my complex "object"'s issues in its specifics
seems to address where I was at the beginning of the conversation rather
than where I am at the moment.

I will have a better idea as to where I am at the moment if the power supply
to my laptop decides to begin talking to my laptop.  That and a day or two
to futz, and than I'd love to reconvene.