[Edu-sig] Brainstorming about GNU Math

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 07:23:54 CET 2006

That's an OK battle, as I think anything based in some "business
ethic" is indeed a failure-prone model, and suspicious, vigilant
opposition should be encouraged.  We call that "a discerning
customer".  On the other hand, I think Stallman's Gnu revolution has
sparked something new in the engineering world:  a stronger sense of
us all being in this together.  Just the one planet, gotta make it
work, and dealing in the kids is critical.

Kirby