[Edu-sig] Pickling Polyhedra

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 02:52:29 CET 2006

> Exercise:
>
> Relate the above design pattern proposal to the model-view-controller
> architecture.  Explain how the above might be consistent and/or
> inconsistent with MVC concepts.

Related reading:

http://www.4dsolutions.net/ocn/polys.html

Note:  Stu and Cary's Design Science Toys inventory, including the
industrial equipment for making more inventory, burned to the ground, heavy
metal melted.  I filed an account directly from  Cary to Synergeo awhile
back (a Yahoo! group).  What I told Cary is I didn't consider this a huge
tragedy, as this wasn't about the machines.  Those can be replaced.

Kirby

====