[Edu-sig] Properties use case

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sat Mar 25 14:33:22 CET 2006

Just to generalize the issue, so that I know, realy, what we are talking
about, can we discuss my circle instead of my complex object.

It has a center, a radius, and a matrix describing its orientation in space.
I would like all to be in sync and recalculated, based on changes to the
position of any other objects on which its center, its radius, or its
orientation in space is dependent, *before* it redraws itself.

No I do not lock my circle.