[Edu-sig] More OO chatter from the Edubuntu box

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon May 29 22:43:39 CEST 2006

> Amy and the girls are in the kitchen doing tie-die.  My wife is in the
> hospital, with an expected discharge date of the day after tomorrow.
> I ferry people to and fro quite often (we just came from there).

Note that it's not my intention to be anti-social in the basement.
I'm keeping Sarah (the dog) company, as she's not welcome in tie-die
circules, where she might well make a mess.

I've just been to the supermarket (more OO [1]), where we swiped out a
couple gallons of root beer and some ice cream ("root beer floats").
This isn't suburbia, but the food situation is likewise resolved (we
have more than enough).

Now, I need to go tie-die (Sarah has relocated to the upstairs and is quiet).

Kirby

[1] http://controlroom.blogspot.com/2006/02/boosting-bandwidth.html

Also, I mentioned Bucciarelli recently.  Related blog post:
http://controlroom.blogspot.com/2006/05/isepp-lecture-end-of-season.html