[Edu-sig] FYI: PataPata postmortem link (better link)

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Sun Nov 26 23:57:28 CET 2006

The email message referenced in the PataPata SourceForge email archive I
linked to is somehow cut off about two-thirds of the way through. Here is
a link to a complete version I just put up on the web site. Sorry about
any inconvenience.

   PataPata critique: the good, the bad, the ugly
   http://patapata.sourceforge.net/critique.html

--Paul Fernhout