[Edu-sig] Fwd: [EuroPython] Children first and a hole-in-the-wall

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 06:04:31 CEST 2006

interesting to:

> http://www.greenstar.org/butterflies/Hole-in-the-Wall.htm

An experiment worth doing once I suppose.  Proves kids have natural
ability that we mostly waste and squander.

They deserve real opportunities though, not holes in the wall.  Just
like a Physicist to coldly treat them like guinea pigs.  Continuing
this experiment is a waste of time, and cruel.

There are plenty of adults who could provide real guidance, lots of
technological capability.

We have no excuse to be doing "experiments" on these children.  They
should be given real opportunities.