[Edu-sig] The fate of raw_input() in Python 3000

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 20:46:57 CEST 2006

On 9/9/06, Michael <ms at cerenity.org> wrote:
> > Is that bad?
>
> Yes, less than 4% of the world's population live in the USA and learns in a
> completely different environment.
>

> Michael.

More advanced, I would hope.  The USA is crawling with slow-goer
bullies, who want to keep the kids in the dark about way too many key
topics.  I fight them, tooth and nail.

I grew up outside the USA during formative years, so I *do* know that
the USA is far from being an advanced nation.  But it has potential.
Better living standards *could* be ours, with some work.

Not a superpower though.  Not even close.