[Edu-sig] Pre-PEP was: The fate of raw_input() in Python 3000

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 00:49:11 CEST 2006

On 9/13/06, Andre Roberge <andre.roberge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi-all,

Replying to myself as I can`t single out an individual response...

Thanks to all those that replied; it was nice to come back from a
business trip and read so many positive messages :-)

I also received a private email from Toby Donaldson who had started
working on his own version of such a PEP, and shared it with me.   In
my opinion, (and I already wrote him to tell him so) Toby's PEP is
much better written than mine and I hope he will soon share it with
people on this list for feedback.

The following step would then most likely be to post it on the
python-3000 mailing list.

André