[Edu-sig] creating an interface vs. using one

Michel Paul mpaul at bhusd.k12.ca.us
Sun Sep 24 19:21:04 CEST 2006

Oh yeah - another idea that's been forming - I think an argument can be made for computational modeling to become part of the math/science curriculum.  I keep reading articles about how science, particularly biology, is pushing math in new directions, and it seems to me that it's only a matter of time before the concept of creating computational models becomes part of what students learn to do in high school.  I've put this idea out to the math and science depts.  So far there simply has been no response.  But I'm NOT going to shut up.  : )

- Michel