[Edu-sig] creating an interface vs. using one (Michel Paul)

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Thu Sep 28 02:26:23 CEST 2006

Peter Chase wrote:

>Thanks, Dethe

How about at least starting a thread there about .... well something.

I promise never to post to that list.

I have no embarrassment about how I handle myself here -  whether I should or should not

But would indeed feel better if those who feel I should had someplace to chat.

But thanking Dethe for pointing you in the direction of an inert list is just being cute, it seems to me.

I will jealous and annoyed if the discussions there becomes interesting and significant - having vowed not to participate.

Make be jealous and annoyed.