[Edu-sig] Web based Matlab-like software

Yusdi Santoso yusdi at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:31:16 CEST 2007

Hi André,

Thanks for the notification. I have fixed the problem, now you should be
getting the right zip file.

I have just briefly glanced at the Cruchy website, look very interesting and
probably more mature than my current code. It will be interesting to see the
two projects come together at certain point.

I am currently putting the code under LGPL, personally I don't really care
about what licenses to use. What I want is to see the code to be put to a
good use.

It will be nice to chat with Johannes. Johannes: Feel free to contact me if
you want more info.
Thanks and best regards,

Yusdi