[Edu-sig] Using IDLE with students

Richard Guenther heistooheavy at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 21:52:06 CEST 2007

First, thanks to Andy, John and Kirby for responding--I no longer feel alone with my concerns about the namespace issues.

Is there somewhere I can read up on these issues (other than the link to the Edu-sig archives that Any mentioned)?  Before I ask I usually search the net a lot, but I didn't find much documentation on using IDLE in an educational setting.  It would be nice if there was a tutorial that would cover the "gotchas" and also give advice to people considering using IDLE....

Curious,
Richard