[Edu-sig] PyCon Activities

Vern Ceder vceder at canterburyschool.org
Sat Feb 3 19:50:35 CET 2007

The link from the PyCon 2007 page is all that I know of. We do need to
decide on a night for dinner, and I assume that might be followed (as in
the past) by moving to a room for more discussion.

When were you thinking of giving your Python as a First Language talk?
Last year we did dinner in the hotel restaurant on Friday evening,
followed by a gathering for discussion in one of the conference rooms.

If someone has a suggestion for a restaurant, that would be good, but we
need to decide on the night...

Cheers,
Vern Ceder

Michael Tobis wrote:
> Happy February y'all.
>
> So, what are we planning to do at PyCon in the edu-sig? It's linked from
> the PyCon 07 front page but doesn't seem to go anywhere. Is there some
> organizing activity that I don't know about?
>
> Any ideas about rooms, times, presentations? Another dinner?
>
> mt

This time for sure!
    -Bullwinkle J. Moose