[Edu-sig] Interactive Tkinter graphics under IDLE

John Zelle john.zelle at wartburg.edu
Tue Feb 6 23:23:42 CET 2007

Hi Peter,

Just a quick question for you. I am wondering if you have checked out the
simple graphics package that I built on top of Tkinter for doing these sorts
of simple manipulations. It's also name graphics.py. If you haven't seen it,
you can check it out at: http://mcsp.wartburg.edu/zelle/python.
It's probably that case that it doesn't meet your needs, but if it does it
would keep you from aving to "reinvent the wheel."

--John

--
John M. Zelle, Ph.D.             Wartburg College
Professor of Computer Science    Waverly, IA