[Edu-sig] Reminder: Early Bird Registration for PyCon Ending Soon

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 18:27:01 CET 2007

Arthur,

You made some good points in this post and the previous one.  Playing
the devil's advocate to your position: can you think of any potential
_keynote_ speaker that would have the education expertise and python
knowledge to fit the bill and be interesting to a general audience?
I can not think of any myself - granted, I haven't been around for
that long.

André