[Edu-sig] Tracing the Dynabook: A Dissertation

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Fri Jan 19 15:16:14 CET 2007

Arthur wrote:
> Here
> the world of human-computer interface takes on its importance.  And I
> don't think one can talk about the world of human-computer interface
> without talking about Kay.
>
> But this is edu-sig.
>
> And I don't think it is the story that is of central relevance here.

Trying to peek below the surface, in the world of productivity, had and
has a very simple definition:

Wastng Time.

There are Computer Guys for that.

So things lead me to the world of the Computer Guys.  And I sometimes
get the impression that is just how they like things to be, and want
things to remain.