[Edu-sig] Interest in Newby lecture at PyCon?

Vern Ceder vceder at canterburyschool.org
Wed Jan 31 19:47:11 CET 2007

I don't know if we would have the newbies around who would benefit from
the presentation, but I would be interested in getting at least an
overview of your presentation.

Is there any interest in having that sort of presentation be one of the
main topics we discuss as a BOF? Maybe Michael could get us started with
an outline of what he does and the rest could offer their apporoaches?
Just thinking out loud here...

Cheers,
Vern

Michael Tobis wrote:
> I guess it's a bit late to try to put this together, but is there any
> interest in putting together a Python for Newbies presentation at PyCon
> for friends and family?
>
> I have a two-hour presentation I've given a few times, so it would not
> take much prep for me to do this. It has some nice features, in that it
> gives people the flavor of programming in just one session.
>
> best
> Michael Tobis

This time for sure!
    -Bullwinkle J. Moose