[Edu-sig] Blog posts re OSCON

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:52:18 CEST 2007

Not seeing a flood of posts here, which I gather is good news.  Certainly
I'm scaling back.  Anyway, I'm posting a lot about OSCON 2007 (the 9th
OSCON), including some education-related chatter, with some segues
to/from EuroPython.

My talk, about teaching Python in Portland, its implications for world
domination, is tomorrow.

Ran into Guido this morning.  More in my blogs (worldgame, controlroom,
mybizmo at blogspot.com).

OK, Ubuntu Community manager, Jono Bacon, is giving his stump speech
"How To Herd Cats and Influence People."

Urner out.

PS:  I've seen Anna here, Guido, but if there're other edu-sig subscribers
here at the Convention Center willing to track me down and say "hi", I'd
be appreciative.