[Edu-sig] Important new release (was: Crunchy security advisory)

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 04:53:30 CEST 2007

A new release (0.9.2) containing a very important security fix is
available for Crunchy, at http://code.google.com/p/crunchy

Anyone using Crunchy *should* download this release.

Fairly detailed information about the security issue can be found
on the FAQ page included in Crunchy's release
(viewable from Crunchy's left menu).

André

Crunchy is an application that transforms an otherwise static
html page into an interactive Python session.

=========
It appears that a previous message meant to be sent to crunchy-discuss
and edu-sig
was not forwarded appropriately from Google groups (at least, I did
not get a copy).
If you get this message in duplicate, please accept my apologies.