[Edu-sig] More CP4E News

thomas knoll tk at dydimustk.com
Fri Jun 15 03:45:25 CEST 2007

Atanas,

I agree with everything you said.

But this time just go take a peek at hacketyhack.

Don't think to hard, just take a peek at it.

And then find me an intro to python site that *looks* half as
interesting as that one.

I'm cheering for python here. I can't wait until I know enough python
to start writing tutorials and developing how-to-program-in-python
websites. But I don't yet. If one of you beat me to it, please
consider making python *look* exciting to learn.

gratia vobis et pax,
TK

    +    .:dydimustk.com:.   |   Freelance Apostle

Thomas Knoll    651.210.2321    tk at dydimustk.com
skype:dydimustk