[Edu-sig] Viztoyz Vid (high rez)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:04:42 CEST 2007

If you can spare the bandwidth, to the tune of a 35 meg .swf (Flash),
I've published a version of the VizToyz vid that greatly exceeds the
Google Video version in quality.

And quality is what you need, when eyeballing source code.

A lot of the Python screencasts on Youtube or whatever (including
my own) are somewhat painful to watch, because the resolution is
too low.

And it's not the physical size of the screen that matters so much,
e.g. iPods are rather easy on the eyes, even with Python source.
Plus now there're new projectors, like we have for laptops, that'll
take iPods in a slot (PJ258D ViewDock by ViewSonic).

Looking forward to testing.

So, the new CP4E resource:
http://www.4dsolutions.net/ocn/python/viztoyz1/viztoyz1.html

Kirby