[Edu-sig] OLPC on NPR ToTN Today

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Wed May 9 23:58:52 CEST 2007

They gave Negroponte a few minutes and he basically said the right
things, but I'm afraid the idea of children as programmers might be
threatening to several segments of the audience.

Apparently he also wrote a letter in last Saturday's NY Times in
response to the "no more laptops" story. If anyone has a copy I'd
appreciate a scan or a transcription.

mt