[Edu-sig] OLPC G1G1 sales start today

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 16:31:22 CET 2007

I think this "limited time only" idea defeats the purpose of the whole
software environment. Why should I buy a community building tool that
will not be available to potential members of my local community?

What are the prospects of a commercial product running the XO software system?

I agree, I am tempted to buy four and get two rather than buy two and
get one. That starts to be enough money that I hesitate though.

I disagree about Java, though. I think that moves in the wrong direction.

mt