[Edu-sig] Thesis about Python & Zope

Dominique Lederer lederer.dominique at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 14:09:49 CET 2007

Jan Ulrich Hasecke schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> did anybody already posted this link?
>
> http://www.stadtgespraeche.com/technik
>
> It is a thesis in German about Python and Zope in education. The only
> one in German AFAIK.
>
> Next week I have a meeting as representative of the parents in the
> school of my boys. And the agenda sounds as if there are chances to
> discuss new approaches in teaching computer science.
>
> Up to now they only sporadically uses Openoffice.org. They heard about
> Open Source Software but Python is the name of a serpent. ;-)
>
> I hope to say something about Python, I even suggested a workshop and I
> would like to back up my words with educational studies.
>
> I know there are tons of good links in the archives of this list, but I
> am so busy that I fear I could not evaluate them. It would be more than
> nice, if you could point me to a page with links to revelant studies or
> just post links to new studies. Studies with european context preferred.
>
> TIA
> juh

Hi

Unfortunately, the ressources are spread all over the web. I was also in
desperate need of such a page when i wrote this thesis :)
Furthermore, most papers are locked behind the ACM Portal or similar stuff.

But you could start with the Bibliography of my thesis or with the thesis itself.

If you like some of the papers i used, just write me.

cheers Dominique