[Edu-sig] Just demonstrated I shouldn't be trusted on a computer...

Jason R Briggs jasonrbriggs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 08:52:11 CEST 2007

Sigh.  I just realised that I replied to 3 of the postings directly to
the poster, rather than to the list.  Bloomin' Thunderbird default.

Just so people don't think I'm ignoring all the (incredibly) helpful
replies, I'm copy+pasting said replies below, and my apologies for any
confusion.  Blame it on 3 days of flu.

To Richard Guenther:
 >  That's brilliant. Exactly what I was hoping for.

To kirby urner:
 > My fault.  I requested cowboy rather than gal, from the artist.
 >
 > But I did keep that in mind in the text  (see Chap 7).
 > Plus at least one of the illustrations is for the correct(!) gender.

To Anna Ravenscroft: