[Edu-sig] python for kids...

Jason R Briggs jasonrbriggs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 09:35:47 CEST 2007

I did (briefly) consider pyglet and a few other libraries, but in the
end decided to avoid as much 3rd party stuff as possible.  My hope
was/is that non-(or not very)-technical parents will be able to get
their kids started with as few downloads as possible.

I know what you mean about moving the Turtle chapter earlier.  Maybe I
need to revisit that decision.  I was worried that it might not make as
much sense if it was too early, but perhaps I'm being to conservative.
Happy to be lead on that front.