[Edu-sig] Ditch "self"?

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 04:51:23 CEST 2007

Sorry, but I've really downgraded my opinion of Smalltalk *a lot* in recent
months, because of what it apparently does to peoples minds.  I like the
effects of Python more.  A better community, healthier outlook.  So I tend
to have this knee jerk reaction to your ilk.  I apologize up front and
in advance
for simply tuning out all the Smalltalker talk.  Simply not interested.

Kirby