[Edu-sig] Experience with projecting student screens?

Vern Ceder vceder at canterburyschool.org
Thu Aug 14 18:29:39 CEST 2008

kirby urner wrote:
> Do you have an iTalk link handy, one that describes capabilities in detail?

and the wiki at

> If anyone comes across a good Google Video on daemon architecture, I'm
> looking for animations that will help students visualize multiple
> processes staying resident in memory.  That helps with the bot concept
> as well, although some bots are no more than listeners on a channel,
> not much autonomy after the lights go out.

Actually, I've discovered that you can't really write an IRC client
without dealing with threading, at least in a light-weight sort of way.

This time for sure!
    -Bullwinkle J. Moose
Vern Ceder, Director of Technology
Canterbury School, 3210 Smith Road, Ft Wayne, IN 46804
vceder at canterburyschool.org; 260-436-0746; FAX: 260-436-5137