[Edu-sig] Edu-sig Digest, Vol 60, Issue 4

Anna Roys roys.anna at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 23:36:21 CEST 2008

Hi all!
I am new to your list. A piece of my background includes teaching  in K12
Computer labs (multiple disciplines). I am  a Python newbie, however, I am
very interested in learning Python so I can teach it to middle and high
school students. Please see my response embedded in message below:

RE: Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:59:12 -0700