[Edu-sig] Kirby from Pycon

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 22:21:20 CET 2008

Greetings from Pycon.

I've mentioned this list to numerous people at this
conference.  As I said over dinner (hotel buffet),
I think we have enough talent around this table
to bring off the revolution (OK, a little short on
details -- probably why we all seemed to agree).

As we disperse, I encourage those of us already
here (at the conference and on this list) to keep
reaching out to the contacts we've made.  Lots
of cool cosmic fish will slip through our nets if we
don't (as some will even if we do -- such is life).

My two Pycon blog posts (so far):
http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2008/03/pycon-2008.html
http://controlroom.blogspot.com/2008/03/more-from-pycon.html

More later,