[Edu-sig] Reinventing the classroom...

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 00:34:41 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 7:02 PM, kirby urner <kirby.urner at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 12:20 PM, kirby urner <kirby.urner at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> So once we agree we want some kind of computer lab, the question is, what kind?
>>
>> That's a pretty strong assumption, and one that the 1-1 computing
>> community would strongly take issue with.

<< SNIP >>

> Not either/or, is what I'd say.
>
> Anyway, the tone was more:  if, in your specific venue, you discover
> you want some kind of computer lab, then...
> and like that.
>
> Love my XO,
>
> Kirby

Walking my talk re the XO this morning, took it to a coffee shop, as I
sometimes do, got lots of cooing going among customers, who all fall
in love with it immediately.

Any guy geek with an XO shouldn't complain about not getting dates --
you must be doing something wrong, don't blame MIT, is all I have to
say.  Better than owning a puppy!

http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2008/11/posting-from-my-xo.html