[Edu-sig] CP4E in a third world country

Daniel Ajoy da.ajoy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:14:45 CEST 2008

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 10:26:30 -0500, <edu-sig-request at python.org> wrote:

> There is
> also the fact that most documentation, code, and the language itself,
> are all in English. I'm aware of some books that have been translated,
> but I'm mainly concerned with how frustrating it will be for the
> students to debug their programs when all of the error messages are in
> English.

There are Logos in Spanish, for example FMSLogo (which is free)

and there are Logo books in English and Spanish.

FMSLogo is a very close descendant of MSWLogo and there are teaching materials for MSWLogo here:

many things under:

Trabajo con Logo

can be applied to any version of Logo

I own three books of Logo in Spanish. I found them in old-books stores.