[Edu-sig] Scapy on Windows

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:56:50 CEST 2008

I'm guessing most of us on this list aren't using Scapy so you might
get a quicker answer if you found a bevy of Scapy users on some Scapy
list.  I assume you know about sys.path and your gnuplot is on it?
Not an expert on anything Visual Studio though, as my Visual FoxPro
was never subsumed by that framework.  Kirby