[Edu-sig] school physics/math courses

michel paul mpaul213 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 06:30:54 CEST 2008

"We should abandon the vision that physicists seek an ultimate mathematical
description of the universe since it is not obvious that it exists.  The job
of the physicist is that of modeling phenomena within the physical scales of
observed events. For some systems, the modeling can be done more effectively
using algorithms."

This is very interesting.  Thanks for sending it.