[Edu-sig] K12 Open Minds Reminder - Sessions announced!

Gintautas Miliauskas gintas at akl.lt
Tue Sep 2 19:41:35 CEST 2008

Hello,

> If you find anyone pounding the podium about SQL pre-college, hooked
> with Venn Diagrams etc., maybe put them in touch with me?  Even better
> if they're using Python for hands-on, with SQLite or whatever.

FWIW, I am planning a lesson or two on SQL (presented in contrast to
Python standard objects/lists/loops) for 12th grade pupils.  The
material probably will not be useful for anyone else though -- it's in
Lithuanian.

I would be very interested in a set of exercises, solutions to which
would preferably not be trivially findable on the web.  Any visual help
(diagrams, etc.) would save time too.  Those things do take some time to
prepare.

Best regards,
--
Gintautas Miliauskas